Snowboard Party is an application designed by Maple Media LLC.. Snowboard Party was first published on February 27, 2018. It is currently available on Android.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, compatibility Varies with device. The most current version is Varies with device Before getting Snowboard Party consider content rating: Everyone Needed empty space for successful instal...
Snowboard Party Review
Snowboard Party is an app designed by Maple Media LLC.. Snowboard Party was first published on February 27, 2018. The app is currently available on the following platforms: Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, compatibility Varies with device. The most current version is Varies with device Before downloading Snowboard Party consider content rating:
Needed empty storage for successful installment Varies with device. App’s success is proven by 5000000+ downloads.
Snowboard Party brings the thrill of snowboarding to your mobile device! Get ready to ride the downhill slopes at extreme speed and catch some big air to perform the craziest tricks in 21 completely unique adrenaline-filled mountains. Jump on your board, learn new moves and improve your snowboarding skills to land sick freestyle trick combos and rack high scores! Experience snowboarding like never before!
Play with your friends using the new online multiplayer mode or challenge riders from all over the world using the online leaderboards. Complete over 105 level objectives, 32 achievements, gain experience and upgrade your favorite snowboarder attributes to perform better and achieve higher scores. Customize your snow gear and upgrade your board to give you an extra edge over the competition.
Snowboard Party includes next generation 3D sport game graphics specially optimized for your mobile hardware to provide you with the best snowboarding experience.
Freestyle is all about the tricks! Perform the sickest tricks using natural and man-made park features such as rails, ski jumps, boxes, logs, rocks and innumerable other objects! Create new freestyle trick combos to hit higher scores while in the trick parks.
Go big or go home! Big air competitions are contests where riders perform extreme tricks on massive ski jumps while going down the slope at high speed.
Perform a wide range of tricks while going down some of the world’s biggest halfpipes. Chain multiple tricks in a row to gain more points and achieve a better score.
Challenge your friends to a snowboard battle and see who can land the baddest tricks! Share and brag your results with your friends on Twitter.
Select between 15 snowboarders and customize each of them to your preference, choosing your favorite gear. A massive collection of boards ranging from different sizes and designs are available, allowing you to complement your rider’s extreme skills and abilities.
LEARN TO SNOWBOARD
Over 50 unique tricks to master and hundreds of combinations. Follow the tutorial to get started and progress as you go. Execute the craziest combos and extreme trick sequences to rack up some impressive high scores, gain experience and make a name for yourself.
Compatible with most game controllers available.
New fully customizable control system to configure your own button layout. Use the right or left handed control mode, select a control preset or create your own. Use the analog stick or accelerometer option as you wish.
LOADED WITH FEATURES
• Supports all the latest generation devices and optimized for high resolution displays.
• Online multiplayer mode to play against your friends or other riders online.
• New fully customizable control system. You can adjust everything!
• Learn over 50 unique tricks and create hundreds of combinations.
• Massive mountains to ride including 21 trails located in the Rockies, Alps and Japan. Choose from big air, freestyle, and halfpipe events.
• Customize your outfit in style!
• Upgrade your board to improve your rider’s stats.
• Play often to gain experience and upgrade your favorite snowboarder’s attributes.
• Share your results with your friends on Twitter.
• Compatible with Android-based phones and tablets.
• Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices.
• Extended soundtrack featuring songs from Closer, Jack Counteract, Minds Without Purpose, Mr. TaBoo Timmons, No Blitz, Paul Spencer and the Maxines, Pear, The Pinz and We Outspoken. Courtesy of Pulse Records/White Knight Music Group, Inc.
• Ability to purchase experience points or special items using in-app purchases.
• Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese.